Places of Visit
It is also proposed to introduce Tourist package for the pilgrims visiting Dwaraka Tirumala by linking up the following temples which are situated with in a radius of 35 Kms from Dwaraka Tirumala.
- Sri Venkateswara Swamy vari Temple, Dwaraka Tirumala
- Sri Kunkullamma Vari Temple, Dwaraka Tirumala
- Sri Anjaneya and Sri Subrahmanyeswara Swamyvarla Temples, Dwaraka Tirumala
- Sri Santana Venugopala Jagannadha Swamy temple, Lakshmipuram (V)
- Sri Seeta Ramachandra Swamy vari Temple, E. Yadavalli (V)
- Sri Bhu Neela Sametha Sri Satyanarayana Swamy Temple, Rangapuram (V)
- Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy vari Temple, I.S. Jagannadha Puram (V)
- Parijata Giri Venkateswara Swamy vari Temple, Jangareddygudem
- Sri Maddi Anjaneya Swamy Temple, Guravaya Gudem (V)
- Buddha Caves, Jeelakarra Gudem (V)
A). Sri Bramaramba Malleswara Swamy Temple- Sri Konda Malleswara Swamy Temple: The temple of Sri Konda Malleswara Swamy is at a distance of 1 Km to the North-West of the main temple. The footpath leading to this Saivait temple is in a Sepant form and reminds the Serpant for the mountain.
1. Astottra Satanamarchana Rs.10/-
2. Laghanyasam Rs.15/-
3. Vrushabha puja Rs.15/-
4. Navagrahalapuja Rs.15/-
5.Mahanyasa Rudhrabhishekam Rs. 250/-(On Everymonth Masasivaratri Day)
6.Nakshatra Santhi Rs.250/-
7.Saswatha Laghunyasa Rudhrabhishekam Rs.400/-
8.Ammavariki Saswatha Kunkumarchana Rs.400/-
9.Sri Swamy Vari Kalyanam (on Arudra Nakshtram Day) Rs.516/-
B) Sri Renuka Devi (Kunkullamma) Temple: This temple is on the main road leading to the village, at a distance of 1 K.M. towards south.
- Astottara Satanamarchana Rs.15/-
- Kunkumarchana Rs.116/-
- Pushpalankarana Rs.230/-
- Pushpalankarana On Navaratri Days Rs.1,116(Per Day)
C) Sri Anjaneya Swamy Temple: This is a small temple near the Siva Kalyana Mandapam.
1. Astottara Satanamarchana with leaves (Tamalapakulu) Rs.116/-
D) Sri Subramanyeswara Swamy Temple : This is a small temple near the bathing ghat, dedicated to Sri Kumara Swamy or Lord Subramanya.
1. Mahanyasapurvaka Ekadasa Rudrabhishekam Rs.15/-
2. Mahanyasapurvaka Ekavarabhishekam Rs.10/-
3. Ekavarabhishekam Rs.8/-
4. Astottara Satanamarchana Rs.5/-
5. Sahasranamarchana Rs.8/-
6. Vighneswara Pooja Rs.5/-
E) Sri Venkateswara Swamy temple at Bhimadole Junction:
II. Adopted Temples:
- Sri Venkateswara Swamy, Anjaneya Swamy and Malleswara Swamy Temples, Mylavaram, Krishna District.
- Sri Venkateswara Swamy and Santhana VenuGopala Swamy Temple situated at Lakshmipuram, Dwaraka Tirumala Mandalam, W.G.Dist.
- Sri Bhooneelasametha Satyanarayana Swamy Temple, Sri Venkateswara Swamy Vari Temple, Sri Padmavathi Ammavari Temple, Rangapuram, W.G.Dt.
- Sri Seetha Lakshmana Hanumathsametha Sri Ramachandra Swamy Temple, East-Yadavalli.
- Sri Chennakesava Swamy Vari Temple, Sanivarapupeta, Eluru.
- Sri Kodanda Rama Swamy Temple, Kotha Nagulur, Reddygudem(M), Krishna Dt.
- Sri Kodanda Ramalayamu & Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple, Bhatlamagutur, W.G.Dt.
- Sri Laxmi Narasimha Swamy Vari Temple, I.S.Jagannadhapuram.
- Sri Rukhmini Satyabhama Sameta Santana Venugopala swamy vari temple, Eastern Street, Eluru.
- Sri Arempudi Choultry, A. Annavaram, E.G.Dt.
Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple , Sri Anjaneya Swamy Temple, Sri Malleswara Swamy Temple and Sri Kota Mahalaxmi Ammavari temple, Mylavaram, Krishna Dt.
*Saswatha Gotranamarchana: On payment of Rs.5,116/- one can have the permanent worship yearly once (Date/Thidhi) on their Name and Gotram in any one of the above temple at Mylavaram.
1. Sri Venkateswara Swamyvari Temple,Mylavaram:
1. Astottara Satanamarchana Rs.50/-
2. Sahasranamarchana Rs.100/-
3. Arjitha Kalyanam Rs.500/-
4. Panchamrutabhishekam Rs.500/-
5. Vahana Pooja Rs.100/-
2) Sri Anjaneya Swamyvari Temple, Mylavaram:
1. Astottara Satanamarchana with leaves Rs.25/-
2. Sahasranamarchana with leaves Rs.50/-
3. Vahana Pooja (Small Vehicle) Rs.50/-
4. Vahana Pooja (Big Vehicle) Rs.100/-
5. Abhishekam Rs.50/-
6. Bhogams Rs.50/-
3) Sri Bhramarambha Malleswara Swamyvari Temple, Mylavaram:
1. Mahanyasapoorvaka Rudrabhishekam Rs.100/-
2. Laghunyasapoorvaka Rudrabhishekam Rs.50/-
3. Navagraha Pooja Rs.100/-
5.Nakshtra Santhi Rs. 500/-
6.Ammavariki Kunkumarchana Rs.50/-
4) Sri Bhooneelasametha Satyanarayana Swamy Temple, Sri Venkateswara Swamy vari Temple, Sri Padmavati Ammavari Temple, Rangapuram, W.G. Dt.
1. SatyanarayanaSwamy vratam Rs.416/-
2. Astottara Satanamarchana Rs.10/-
5.Saswatha Pournami Kalyanam Rs.10,000/-
6.Saswatha Satyanaryana Swamy vratam Rs.3,516/-
7.Sukravaram Puja Rs.158/-
8.Vahana Pujas Rs.20/-,25/-
9.Saswatha Ashtothram Rs.516/-
10.Puranmi Kalyanam Rs.750/-
d) Sri SitaRamachandra Swamy Temple, East Yadavalli.
1. Astottara Satanamarchana Rs.20/-
2. Kesavanamarchana Rs.10/-
e) Sri Chennakesava & Ramalingeswara Swamy Vari Temple, Sanivarapupeta, Eluru
1.Saswatha Astottaram Rs.1,116/-
f)Sri Laxmi Narasimha Swamy Vari Temple, I.S.Jagannadhapuram.
4.Saswata Ashtothram Rs.516/-
g)Sri Rukhmini Satyabhama Sameta Santana Venugopala swamy vari temple, Eastern Street, Eluru
2.Gotra Namarchana Rs.15/-
3.Gotra Namarchana Rs.516/-(on Dasara Navaratri Days)
4.Saswata Ashtothram Rs.1,116/-
1. Sri Venkateswara Vykhanasa Agama patasala, Dwaraka Tirumala.
2. S.V. Junior College, Bhimadolu.
3. S.V. Junior College, Kamavarapukota.
4. Sri Venkateswara Oriental High School, Dwaraka Tirumala.
IV. Parks and Gardens:
Sivodyanavanam at Sivalayam
Garden at Laxmipuram temple
Stepped Garden at Sivalayam
V. Narasimha Sagar:
Narasimha Sagar is a tank to the west of the village. This is alsocalled Swamyvari Pushkarini and Kumara Thirtha. The bathing ghat to the north of this tank is called Chakrathirtha and that to the west of the tank is called Ramathirtha. The Kumaratirtha is the main bathing ghat for all pilgrims. This is a dependable source of water supply to the whole village. A dip in the holy waters of this tank is considered to be the most essential step to liberation and eternal bliss.
vi. Mandapams in Dwaraka Tirumala:
1. Kalyana Mandapam : A very spacious Mantapa in front of the Main Gopuram at the foot of the hill.
2. Vilasa Mandapam : On the main road to the south of Kalyana Mantapam.
3. Ugadi Mandapam : To the south of the village on the bank of Lingayya Tank.
4. Samkranti Mandapam : In a village called Dorasanipadu to the north of the hill on Makara Sankranthi day Lord Venkateswara goes round the Malleswara Temple.
5. Vijaya Dasami Mandapam : At the bathing ghat of the Narasimha Sagram.